Having listened to some of the concerns of the format for the 2014 festival and after talks with the sponsor of the heaviest Pollack competition Allround Fishing , i have decided that the format will be the same as it was for the previous two years. Allround Fishing are still going to be the main sponsor of the heaviest Pollack day and will be putting up a 1st prize of £250.
The heaviest Pollock day will be run on the second day of the Festival as per normal.The 1st and 3rd days will be for the species hunt, if the weather dictates however the format days may be swapped.
The rest of the format for the festival is as follows:
1) MAX 4 ANGLERS PER BOAT
2) MAX 4 RODS PER BOAT
3) MAX 12 HOOKS IN THE WATER AT ANY ONE TIME
4) ALL FISH MUST BE 20CMS OR ABOVE
5) ALL FISH MUST BE PHOTOGRAPHED,(all pics will be checked at the end of each day), IF YOU TICK OFF A FISH AND HAVE NO PICTURE IT WILL NOT COUNT
6) BOATS MAY LAUCH FROM ANY PORT
7) ONE MEMBER OF EACH CREW MUST BE AT THE CHECK-IN POINT 1HR BEFORE THE START OF EACH DAY
8)AT THE END OF EACH DAYS FISHING YOU HAVE 1HR TO GET TO THE WIEGH-IN
9)THERE WILL BE A BUFFET AT THE END OF THE FESTIVAL
10) THE ORGANISERS DECISION IS FINAL.