THE ENTRY FEE FOR THE 2015 FESTIVAL IS :
£40 PER PERSON
£20 IF UNDER 16.
RULES FOR THE FESTIVAL
1) MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE PER BOAT WITH A MAXIMUM OF 4.
2) MAXIMUM OF 4 RODS FISHING AT ANY ONE TIME.
3)MAXIMUM OF 12 HOOKS IN THE WATER AT ANY ONE TIME.
4) ALL FISH MUST ATTAIN THE MINIMUM LENGTH OF 20CMS.
5)ALL FISH MUST BE PHOTOGRAPHED WITH THAT DAYS CATCH CARD, IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT A PICTURE THAT FISH WILL BE CROSSED OFF YOUR CATCH CARD FOR THAT DAY.
6) IN THE EVENT OF A DRAW IN THE SPECIES HUNT THEN THE COMBINED WIEGHT OF THE TWO POOL FISH WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER.
7)AT THE START OF EACH DAY BOATS MAY LEAVE FROM ANY MANX PORT.
8)This is a recreational tournament and all entrants to the competition do so
Of their own free will and at their own sole risk understanding that injury, loss or death could
Occur. The competition organizers, event staff or any parties associated with the event will
Not be held liable or responsible for any problems or issues which arise from this event or be
Liable or responsible for any competitors’ costs, expenses or equipment at any time. Check the relevant tides and weather reports for the competition venue before putting to sea and be prepared.
By entering this tournament, you give your permission to Manx Boat Fishing and
Authorized third parties to use your image in any future promotions or article
9) ENTRY FEES WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED IF THE COMPETION AS A WHOLE IS CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER
10) THE ORGANISERS DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.
STAY SAFE AND LETS HAVE ANOTHER GREAT FESTIVAL.