HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

r n l i spoons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR1

PostSubject: r n l i spoons   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 am

Douglas angling club had to change the venue from Manx match to port e vullen due to the very strong south east winds on Sunday and for the ten anglers who showed up for the comp had to wait around a little longer than usual for the tide to drop enough to get onto the venue.
There was a shift in the direction & strength of the wind around low water and the competitors had to hang onto there rod rest’s, buckets , hats etc and it made for a hard competition as the fish were very slow to show up and just over half the field managed to record fish.
The winner on the night was Dave walls who landed 6 dogfish and a whiting for 388cm, second place fell to Andy dugdale with 4 dogfish for 240cm & in third spot was George dugdale with 3 dogfish and a whiting 208cm, ray Hughes weighed in his dogfish of 1-05.75 for the Charles brown memorial trophy.
The pools were bag Dave walls who also took the pairs with young jack kissack,heaviest dogfish went to Andy dugdale 1-13 & the heaviest other species pool went to mike fayle’s whiting of 8onces.
the first of the causey beach series takes place on Sunday April 28th at port e vullen , booking in from 5pm fishing 6 – 10pm and there will be a summer break on the sea angling section of the club until august.
The club are trying to arrange a competition for junior anglers and it will be held on the Victoria pier further details on this will be announced at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END

PostSubject: Re: r n l i spoons   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 am

Sounds like a hard nights fishing Billy, well done to all who took part the claps , and well done to Dave Walls and Young Jack Kissack for winning the pairs the claps . Thanks for the report Billy, nice to hear whats going on.

Admin316

Back to top Go down
http://manxboatfishing.forumsmotion.com .

r n l i spoons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top